Hythe Puppy Club
Next Puppy Club is on Saturday 23rd November 10.00-10.30am at our secure field in Mersham
As your puppies progress through their early training you may be looking for ways to socialise them with a mixture of others at a similar stage. It’s also a great time to give your pups the experience of being outside and off the lead, which can be a daunting experience for a new owner.
At Best Behaviour School For Dogs, we’ve designed a new Puppy Club to meet your exact needs at this stage:
- Off the lead socialisation with other puppies
- Recall practice outdoors with distractions
- Opportunity to ask questions about puppy issues
- Chat to other puppy owners
- Limited to a small group of puppies for individual attention
Our Puppy Club is relaxed and informal, the course costs £10. Each session lasts for 30 minutes. Family members are welcome.
Places are limited so please call or email to reserve your place soon.