Hythe Junior Classes
The next class starts on Saturday 12th June 11.30am-12.30pm, held at our secure fields in Mersham – FULLY BOOKED
The next class starts on Wednesday 8th September 10.30am-11.30am, held at The Hythe Methodist Church
Lottie from Best Behaviour runs our indoor junior class covering intermediate training, such as:
- Asking your dog to perform commands at a distance
- Heel work
- Clicker work
- Waiting and recalling with distractions
- Tricks and games
We will show you techniques to get your dog focusing and responding to you for heelwork and recall within the vicinity of other dogs.
We only have a maximum of 8 people in the class, therefore you will receive plenty of individual attention!
Please bring some treats that your pup enjoys.
It is a 5 week course and costs £100.
Terms & Conditions
- Any injury to dog or owner is not the responsibility of Best Behaviour.
- Appropriately vaccinated: minimum of 1st vaccination for indoor sessions, fully vaccinated for junior and outdoor sessions.
- I Agree to pay by bank transfer or cash on or by the first session.
- Non-refundable payment if can’t attend any sessions once paid.