Hythe Junior Classes
The next class is on Saturday 3rd April & 1st May 11.30am-12.30pm & 12.45-13.45pm, held at our secure fields in Mersham
Lottie from Best Behaviour runs our indoor junior class covering intermediate training, such as:
- Asking your dog to perform commands at a distance
- Heel work
- Clicker work
- Waiting and recalling with distractions
- Tricks and games
We will show you techniques to get your dog focusing and responding to you for heelwork and recall within the vicinity of other dogs.
Due to current guidelines we can have 6 people in the class, therefore the class is limited to 5 customers and only one trainer per dog can attend. This means you will receive plenty of individual attention!
The course will be at our secure field in Mersham, we will email you the address on booking. Please bring some treats that your pup enjoys.
It is a 4 week course and costs £80.
Terms & Conditions
- Any injury to dog or owner is not the responsibility of Best Behaviour.
- Appropriately vaccinated: minimum of 1st vaccination for indoor sessions, fully vaccinated for junior and outdoor sessions.
- I Agree to pay by bank transfer or cash on or by the first session.
- Non-refundable payment if can’t attend any sessions once paid.