Hythe Junior Classes
Next class starts Wednesday 3rd January 2024, 10.30am-11.30am, held at The Hythe Methodist Church
Next class starts Wednesday 7th February, 10.30am-11.30am, held at The Hythe Methodist Church
Next class starts Wednesday 20th March, 10.30am-11.30am, held at The Hythe Methodist Church
Next class starts Wednesday 1st May, 10.30am-11.30am, held at The Hythe Methodist Church
Megan from Best Behaviour runs our indoor junior class covering intermediate training, such as:
- Asking your dog to perform commands at a distance
- Heel work
- Clicker work
- Waiting and recalling with distractions
- Tricks and games
We will show you techniques to get your dog focusing and responding to you for heelwork and recall within the vicinity of other dogs.
We only have a maximum of 8 people in the class, therefore you will receive plenty of individual attention!
Please bring some treats that your pup enjoys.
It is a 5 week course and costs £120
Once booked you will receive an email confirmation straight away, please check your junk inbox if it doesn’t come through.
Terms & Conditions
- Any injury to dog or owner is not the responsibility of Best Behaviour.
- Appropriately vaccinated: minimum of 1st vaccination for indoor sessions, fully vaccinated for junior and outdoor sessions.
- I Agree to pay by bank transfer or cash on or by the first session.
- Non-refundable payment if can’t attend any sessions once paid.