Hythe Puppy Workshop
‘Dates to confirmed for 2024!’
We’ve designed an outdoor puppy workshop to help socialise your pup and to practise the all important recall command!
As your puppy progresses through their early training you may be looking for ways to socialise them with a mixture of others at a similar stage. It is also important to practise recall techniques in a safe and secure way, an experience which can be daunting for a new owner. You will probably also have lost of questions you would like answered.
- Off the lead socialisation with other puppies
- Recall practice outdoors with distractions
- Opportunity to ask questions about puppy issues
- Chat to other puppy owners
- Limited to a small group of puppies for individual attention
To attend this class, your pup must be under 8 months old.
This one hour session is £50. Family members are welcome, the more the merrier.
Places are limited and are on a first come first serve basis.
Once booked we will send you an invoice to confirm your place. This is non-refundable as it secures your place as numbers are limited.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Next Class dates:
Please scroll through the calendar and select the start date to book
Terms & Conditions
- Any injury to dog or owner is not the responsibility of Best Behaviour.
- Appropriately vaccinated: minimum of 1st vaccination for indoor sessions, fully vaccinated for junior and outdoor sessions.
- I Agree to pay by bank transfer or cash on or by the first session.
- Non-refundable payment if can’t attend any sessions once paid.