Sevenoaks Indoor Junior Classes
Next Class starts on Monday 1st November 10.45-11.45am & 12-1pm, held at Ightham Village Hall – FULLY BOOKED
Next class starts on Monday 13th December 10.45-11.45am, held at Ightham Village Hall – classes will run for 2 weeks, then break for 2 weeks over Christmas and reconvene on Monday 10th of January for 3 weeks
Vix and Pippa from Best Behaviour runs our indoor junior class covering intermediate training, such as:
- Asking your dog to perform commands at a distance
- Heel work
- Clicker work
- Waiting and recalling with distractions
- Tricks and games
We will show you techniques to get your dog focusing and responding to you for heelwork and recall within the vicinity of other dogs.
There are only approximately 6/8 pups in each class so they receive lots of individual attention. The classes are held at Ightham Village Hall.
Please bring some treats that your pup enjoys.
It is a 5 week course and costs £120.
Once booked you will receive an email confirmation straight away, please check your junk inbox if it doesn’t come through.
Terms & Conditions
- Any injury to dog or owner is not the responsibility of Best Behaviour.
- Appropriately vaccinated: minimum of 1st vaccination for indoor sessions, fully vaccinated for junior and outdoor sessions.
- I Agree to pay by bank transfer or cash on or by the first session.
- Non-refundable payment if can’t attend any sessions once paid.