Sevenoaks Advanced Classes
Next class starts on Monday 9th January 9.30am-10.30am, held at Ightham Village Hall
Next class starts on Monday 17th April 9.30am-10.30am, held at Ightham Village Hall – Please be aware due to bank holidays in May the class dates will be: 17th April, 24th April, 15th May, 22nd May, 5th June.
Best Behaviour have designed a new and exciting advanced class!
We will be covering more advanced training commands, off lead training and commanding your dog from afar.
In order to join this advanced class, owners must have completed our junior class and your dog must be able to successfully complete the following criteria:
- Have a good response to all basic training commands
- To be able to complete a solid wait or stay for 5 seconds
- Have a competent level of Heelwork
- Comfortable training with other dogs training alongside
We would love to see you there! Places are limited so please book on as soon as you can if you would like to join us!
There are only 6/8 pups in each class so they receive lots of individual attention. The classes are held at Ightham Village Hall.
Please brings some treats that your pup enjoys.
It is a 5 week course and costs £120.
Once booked you will receive an email confirmation straight away, please check your junk inbox if it doesn’t come through and contact us should you not receive the confirmation email.
Terms & Conditions
- Any injury to dog or owner is not the responsibility of Best Behaviour.
- Appropriately vaccinated: minimum of 1st vaccination for indoor sessions, fully vaccinated for junior and outdoor sessions.
- I Agree to pay by bank transfer or cash on or by the first session.
- Non-refundable payment if can’t attend any sessions once paid.