Sevenoaks Puppy Club
The next class starts on Friday 7th May 12.30 – 1pm & 13.30 – 14.00pm, held at our secure field in Sevenoaks
As your puppy progresses through their early training you may be looking for ways to socialise them with a mixture of others at a similar stage. It is also important to practise recall techniques in a safe and secure way, an experience which can be daunting for a new owner.
At Best Behaviour School for Dogs, we’ve designed a new Puppy Club to meet your exact needs at this stage:
- Off the lead socialisation with other puppies
- Recall practice outdoors with distractions
- Opportunity to ask questions about puppy issues
- Chat to other puppy owners
- Limited to a small group of puppies for individual attention
Our Puppy Club is relaxed and informal, the course costs £60 for a 4 week course. Each session lasts for 30 minutes.
Please scroll through the calendar and select the date and time of the class to book on.
Terms & Conditions
- Any injury to dog or owner is not the responsibility of Best Behaviour.
- Appropriately vaccinated: minimum of 1st vaccination for indoor sessions, fully vaccinated for junior and outdoor sessions.
- I Agree to pay by bank transfer or cash on or by the first session.
- Non-refundable payment if can’t attend any sessions once paid.